Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Favorite Things

I LOVE this stuff!

This is my favorite summer outfit. Sadly it is getting much to cold for tank tops and skirts. 
My sister gave me the skirt. It came from Old Navy. The top came from Target.
It is light, breezy, and if I decide not to shave my legs no one knows! Shhh!

My favorite thing in my house at the moment is this cute grouping of items on my counter.
I got the fantabulous idea from Jessica at Sweet Green Tangerine. I loved her idea 
of having everything you use daily out on the counter but displayed in a non-cluttered way.
The plate actually came in a Christmas candle kit. It had fake snow and cute Christmas candles.
The snow was horribly messy and the candles melted while in storage... So now it has
a new purpose. I got all of the glass jars/dispensers from Walmart for under $2 a piece. 
The flower vase was $1, the pebbles were $3, and the flowers were $4.
I have LOTS of pebbles and flowers left over to use for other projects.
I just love seeing it all put together on my counter =)


This is a rolled up sock...

 Yes, it is one of my favorite things and here's why.
This is the EASIEST hairstyle I have ever done. It is super cute and I love it
It's great for days when I don't feel like washing my hair. It took me a few tries 
before I was able to do it as quickly as I can now. Practice makes perfect!
Here is the YouTube video on how to do it:



This Remington hair wand is Awesome! My hair never curls...well it will curl, but it never stays curled for long. Then I met Mr. Remington. We fell in love. This little beauty gets HOT HOT HOT!
It gives me gorgeous curls.
I wish I had a better photo of the curls =(

Ahhh, my favorite coffee cup.  I think my mom gave it to me but I really can't remember.
I really like ladybugs so of course I love this cute cup! It holds LOTS of coffee...or tea.
Lately I've been drinking more tea than coffee.  I've just started to enjoy it more. 
I put tons of creamer and around 6 spoonfuls of sugar in my coffee! I know that's crazy!
When I drink tea I only add a splash of milk and 2 spoonfuls of sugar so it's probably much healthier!

I wore these earrings on my wedding day.  I actually lost them for a long time.
I found them about 2 years ago and now I wear them all the time. 
I'd love to have the stones replaced with real diamonds! A girl can dream right?
But then of course I'd be terrified of losing them again!

Happy Saturday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...