Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Laziness

I find that the colder it is outside the more likely I am to just sit on the couch with a cozy blanket and read a book. When I actually need to be cleaning. This morning is definitely a be lazy morning. I have yet to shower and get dressed. I've gone from getting up before Noah to shower and get ready...to dropping him off at school in my pjs lol. I mean they can't see me...I'm in the car. I've been forcing myself to come home and take a shower and get dressed because if I don't,  I know I won't get anything done. If I stay in my pajamas I just feel sleepy and super lazy.  So before I go make myself start my day...a late start...here are some like/dislikes from this morning...

Image via Google Images

I just found out I can refill my RX's online and have them sent to my house with NO shipping.
LIKE
*side note- I actually like CVS better but the closet one is 20 minutes from here.


I think we all already know this is a DISLIKE. When we got up this morning it was 47...47!!!















HOT tea! It's ccccold out!
LIKE











My cozy slippers. I got these from Target last year for about $14. They''re cute and they keep my feet warm.
LIKE
* They will NOT keep your feet warm if you decide to walk out into the yard in them to take a pretty picture (seen below) of the sun coming through the trees. You will have wet cold feet.





It's going to be a beautiful day.
LIKE











DISLIKE
I don't dislike Bella...just the mess she makes. It's really not her fault. When we first moved in I loved the floors in our house. Now not so much. The floor is such a light color that even the tiniest bit of shedding can be seen. I'm constantly swiffering the floors. She also leaves paw prints all over the floors every morning. There's dew on the grass. She walks in the grass...across some dirt...and wahlah we ahve puppy paws on the floor. In our old house we had a big screened in porch. So to get inside she had to walk on the nice dry porch first...which helped wipe her paws. I'm not sure what the solution will be but I                              hope I find one soon!


And now it's time to get up and get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...