Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Book Chat - Literary Costumes

Photobucket

It's Thursday again so that means it's book chat day with JESSICA

I've dressed up as a few literary characters for Halloween. 

I really think my favorite costume was Juliet. I was in middle school and I actually borrowed my mom's prom dress! It was so pretty and absolutely perfect. I wish I had a picture of it. It was cream colored, had an empire waist, lace, and beautiful sheer flowing sleeves. I loved it.

Source


My other favorite costume was Scarlet Ohara from Gone with the Wind...minus the corset lol

Source

I think I just really love big beautiful dresses. You can't really wear them everyday. Well you could but you might get a lot of funny looks.  If I was dressing up for Halloween this year I might pick...

Elizabeth Bennet

source



Maybe Glenda the Good Witch...
source



Or Jane Eyre...

source

















1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...