Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
Dear Bella,
This is your last weekend with us before you leave for doggie boot camp. I will miss you =(

Dear Brother,
I'm so glad you called me for shopping advice. I really miss hanging out with you.

Dear Husband,
You are super smart! Thanks for using your smarts to fix my computer! Love you!

Dear Winter Book Challenge Book,
I hate you. You are awful and every time I pick you up I want to bang my head against the wall. I fear that page by page I am losing brain cells a little at a time. I thought maybe you would get better...but no. If it weren't for the challenge I would just stop reading you...

Dear New Car,
I love love love you. Your back up camera is my favorite. I think that if it wasn't there I would have some major issues pulling out of a parking space. Also you are blue. Several people have said you are purple. Your paperwork clearly says blue but now I that they have said, "Oh what a pretty purple!" all I see is purple lol. It's okay I like purple.

Dear Honda,
I think your timing here was a little calculated. Is it a coincidence that your windshield cracked only a week after we brought the new car home? I think not. Acting out is not a good way to attract attention. We still love you just as much. Promise!


I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
Here is a funny puppy!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want a purple car! You just don't see too many of those on the road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is TOO SHORT to read books you don't enjoy- why don't you try picking another novel for that particular part of the challenge?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered the book challenge but with school and all...I don't think I have enough space in my brain. Hopefully it will get better. If not, change books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww thats so cute you helped out your brother shopping. I remember taking my brother on a shopping spree once, making sure he avoided the daggy jeans and went for a good cut! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...