Monday, December 3, 2012

7 years


Seven years ago today at 6:44 pm Noah was born. I really can't believe that he is seven. It really feels like just yesterday I was calling my mom in tears freaking out because I was sure his umbilical cord stump had fallen off to early. I'm flipping through his baby scrapbook and looking at his tiny hospital bracelet. How did that itty bitty baby turn into this little man? I miss his squishy cheeks and hilarious baby laugh. I'm so glad that I made the scrapbook. I have journal entries on each page. I'm glad I can read them anytime I want and remember all the little things I've forgotten over the years.

I didn't know loving someone so much was possible. He is my world. He is growing up faster than I'd like him too. I wish I could slow time down a little bit but I know that just isn't possible.

Happy Birthday Noah!







4 comments:

  1. Awww he's so ca-yute! Happy Birthday Noah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww happy birthday to your little boy! Crazy, time really does fly. My nephew is only just 1 and I was looking at pictures from 6 months ago and getting all teary-eyed LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had the best baby laugh. Their first year when you & I were alone with our cute little babies is one of my favorite times ever. Remember our picnic in the park? And our night-playdates? Taking them on the train and Trier in the rain? I cannot believe 7 years have gone by!
    Noah was THE cutest baby and has turned into the cutest little boy. Sometimes i think he looks like Joey & sometimes like you. lol
    Happy Birthday Noah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really does fly, doesn't it? Happy Birthday to Noah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...