Friday, January 18, 2013

Peak and Pit - Friday's Letters

button

I'm linking up today with Allie and Brin.

The pit of my week...
Definitely yesterday when my lady bits doctor told me that trying to have a baby for 6 months isn't actually a long time. Well it FEELS like a long time! She was really nice and I liked her a lot. It was just kind of a let down. I half expected her to say 6 months! Well let's get some tests done and figure out what's wrong! She also told me that many women don't get pregnant when they are stressed. I've definitely been stressed! She said the best thing to do is to relax and try to be patient. I'll try...

The peak of my week...
This four day weekend! Well it actually stretches in to next week but oh well. That is two extra days that I don't have to get up early. I don't have to venture out in the cold to to take Noah to school. That is fantastic!



Photobucket

I'm also linking up with Ashley =)

Dear sweet adorable puppy,
I hope all goes well and we get to keep you! This furry little guy is coming to our house on Saturday. He was saved from a high kill shelter in Kentucky. That is quite a journey for a little pup! He is being fostered right now in Chicago. Our application for him was approved! His foster mom will bring him over on Saturday and as long as we all get along we get to keep him and love him! 


 Dear Ice,
You haven't gotten me yet! Quite a few times you've almost made me fall flat on my butt... That is unkind.

Dear Noah,
You are crazy. You are funny. I'm sure you get it from your dad. 
At Ihop the other night we walk in and Noah walks up to the counter. There isn't anyone there. Noah shouts out, "Table for four please! Table for four!" Two times in a row....
Embarrassing and funny. 

Happy Friday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I feel like 6 months is a really long time too! We haven't tried again cause we got pregnant the first try so we are holding off a little bit. Haha!

    Thanks for linking up!

    -Brin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A four day weekend!?!?! I want one! Haha, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from the link up :) I agree and think 6 months is a long time and insensitive for her to try and minimize it. Exciting you have a 4 day weekend! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hope you get the puppy! SO sweet to adopt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 6 months is a long time too! But just remember it will happen exactly when it is supposed to happen. Just live life and keep trying ;)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...