Friday, April 5, 2013

Give me food!


Food controls my life.

My mood is directly related to whether or not I'm hungry and just how hungry I am. If I'm hungry or getting hungry I have NO patience for anyone. Snacks must be carried in my purse at all times.

At my appointment with my midwife yesterday she said I've gained 2 pounds but since I wasn't able to eat much during my first trimester that I shouldn't worry about it. I thought for sure I would have gained more than that! I've been eating like crazy the past few weeks!

1st there's breakfast #1 around 7:30
Then breakfast #2 around 9
Snacky snack snack snack around 10 and again at 11
Lunch around 12
Snacky snack snack snack around 1, 2, and 3
Dinner #1 around 4
Dinner #2 when Joey gets home around 6

People...that's a lot of food. One huge difference between my pregnancy with Noah and this time is the kinds of food I want to eat. With Noah I wanted junk food ALL the time. This time I want lots of fruits and I could probably eat my weight in cheese, grapes, and olives.

I did find some wedding cake ice cream that has frosting and bits of cake in it. THAT I am willing to fight with Joey over.
___________________________________________________________________

My 20 week ultrasound will be ordered at my next appointment. So in about 5 weeks we will know whether the baby is a boy or a girl!

Updates (15 weeks)

Due date: 
September 27, 2013

Baby:
Size - about 4 inches
Heart rate - 160 (previously it has been 160 and 170)
Gender - ???????????

Symptoms: 
No nausea YAY!
Sleepy!
My midwife confirmed that I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions already. BUT she said that although they usually don't start until much later that it's not a concern unless they are painful or become regular.
Super hungry!

Funny Noah:
No new questions but when I told him we will find out next month if it is a boy or a girl he put his face in his hands and said, "I'm not ready to know yet! I haven't been able to decide if I want a brother or a sister!"


Now we just wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl.....
So impatient!!!!





6 comments:

  1. Wedding Cake Ice Cream!!!! Where can I find this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not hungry, but some days I cannot stop eating. I am battling eat problems so trying to eat just when I am hungry. On Wednesday this ended up being breakfast at 10am and lunch at 4pm then I just snacked on some grapes at about 8pm, the next day I ate so much! It was probably my body catching up on the day before, but I had about two lunches prior to gym, then pigged out after gym too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding Cake Ice Cream? Yeah, I'd fight over that too!

    I had a hard time with food in each of my pregnancies and was different too. I wonder if it's a boy/girl things because with my girl I wanted something sweet. I had enough of those flavor-ice popsicles to last two lifetimes but with my boys I wanted salty. With them it was practically bag after bag of pretzels and Chicken in a Biscuit crackers.

    I love that he can't decide if he wants a brother or a sister. He's going to be a great big brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first someecard describes me perfectly. When i get really hungry I also get really grouchy.
    Sounds like you and baby are doing great! I hope the month goes by quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eating for 2 I think thats plenty excuse to eat more than usual. So long as its fairly healthy foods and fruit and veggies, not so much the chocolate and sweets! Good to hear your not feeling sick anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO, omg Noah KILLS me. I swear, this child needs his own TV show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...