Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thank you!

I have been very lucky and am so thankful to Michelle for thinking of me when she received her Liebster award. You should go check out her space in the blog world. She lives in Australia. How cool is that? Right now she is doing a major kitchen remodel and I can't wait to see the final product!
Jarrah Jungle


And now let's get to the questions she left me...

1. Describe yourself in only 5 words?
Books - Kind - Happy - Crazy - Talkative

2. How would your friends describe you?
I hope they would say I am a genuinely nice person. Maybe they would say I'm funny? I have my funny moments...

3. What is your favorite season, Summer, Spring, Autumn or Winter?
My favorite season is spring. It's not too hot and not too cold. It's time to break out my cotton dresses and flip flops. 

4. What would you take with you to a deserted island?
A few favorite books, notebook, pens, a pillow, someone else so I won't be all alone

5. What is your favorite line from a movie?
I am the WORST with movies. I can never remember which movies I've seen. My brain just doesn't want to store that information I guess. Sometimes a movie will come on tv and I'll tell my husband we should watch it. He'll tell me that we've already seen it. I won't believe him until 3/4 through the movie. Then I'll realize that YES I HAVE seen this movie. So sadly since I have bad movie memory I also have bad movie line memory.

6.  What country is on your travel destination wish list? 
I've been to Italy, Germany, and France. I'd like to visit Spain. 

7. What is your dream job?
I would love to write books and make it a career. This was actually a popular book chat topic you can read my post all about aspiring to be an author HERE.

8. Where do you see yourself 3 years from now?
These kinds of questions make me feel old. I'll be 30. That means...oh geez....Noah will be 10...10! The baby will be almost 3. I'm HOPING that by then we will have been able to sell this house and move back to LA or at least be closer to doing that. I'll be back in school. 

9. Why did you start your blog?
I read my friend Jessica's blog every day. Sweet Green Tangerine...Heard of her? If not get over there and check it out =)
Reading her blog led me to read other blogs. After we moved to IL I found myself with a lot of time on my hands and I was feeling pretty lonely. I played with the idea of blogging for a while. Finally I decided to give it a try and I love it! I'ts a great way to stay connected with my family and it has allowed me to "meet" so many great people. 

10. Where did the name of your blog come from?
I think naming my blog was the hardest part! I thought of so many different things but none of them felt right. Then one day I read something about how you can't plan your life out. You can try but for the most part life won't stick to the script you write and so...The Unscripted Life was born.

11. What has surprised you the most about blogging? 
The people. When I started blogging I thought I'd share a little about my life now and then. I thought it would just give me something to do. I never expected to find a community of people who I could connect with. It has been a more than pleasant surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for answering all my questions :) its great to know more about you and I love how you came up with the name for your blog. You should follow your dreams about writing ... you never know where they could lead :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...