Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What Wednesday



I'm linking up today with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

~ When I took the stroller out of the car at Target I found a package of chicken underneath it. I bought that chicken TWO WEEKS ago! It's a good thing it was sealed and didn't stink the car up. That's why I need to remember to remove the stroller before I go grocery shopping. 

~ I downloaded what is supposed to be an awesome yoga app and haven't had a chance to use it.

~ I took a picture with Emily and only then realized how bad my split ends are.

~ My Christmas tree is still up... The rest of the decorations are gone though. I get points for that, right?

~ My house is a mess. I think it will always be in some stage of messy.

~ I said I would swap my morning coffee for tea because I put WAY less junk into my tea but haven't.

~ I cry when those P&G moms commercials come on.

~ I almost forgot that Noah has no school on Friday or Monday. He had to remind me...



2 comments:

  1. New follower from SWW. While I've never found any food under my stroller, I do have to remove it to go grocery shopping because it's a small space ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid you not, one year my mom and I were so busy that we left the Christmas tree up until March or something insane like that? My friends started joking we should decorate it for other holidays like Valentine's day and easter haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...